Thematic Event "Breaking the Silence – Ways to Inclusive Prevention of Violence against Women with Disabilities Worldwide"
Dr. Rainer Brockhaus, CEO of CBM Christian Blind Mission, and I would like to invite you to our virtual thematic event on violence against women with disabilities, taking place on the 25th of November, 2021, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. CET.
On the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, we want to raise awareness of multiple discrimination and violence against women with disabilities as a global challenge..
This topic will be discussed by:
- Abia Akram, Chairperson of the National Forum for Women with Disabilities, Pakistan
- Jürgen Dusel, Federal Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities
- Ingrid-Gabriela Hoven, Board Member, German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Martina Puschke, Project Manager, Weibernetz e.V.
- Dr. Britta Schlegel, Head of Monitoring of the UN-Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, German Institute for Human Rights
For more information regarding the program, please see the following flyer
If you prefer reading the program online without downloading our designed flyer, please use the following link:
Please register for the event via the following link:
You can follow the event on November 25th via livestream on
The event will be translated into both German and English and will offer the additional assistance of Sign Language (German and International Sign Language), speech-to-text interpretation (German and English), as well as German Easy Language.
You will receive further information and technical information approximately one week before the event.
Should you have any questions in the meantime, our team will be happy to assist you email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation and a lively exchange on this important topic.
Federal Government Commissioner
for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities
Dr. Rainer Brockhaus
CEO CBM Christian Blind Mission